Metis Ireland are Recruiting – Front of House
You will be the first point of contact with clients and suppliers and will be the face of Metis Ireland. You will work closely with the whole team managing the reception, telephones, diaries and social media accounts. This is a great opportunity and is a potential stepping stone to numerous possible career paths.
- Energetic, friendly and outgoing with a deep interest and ability to build positive relationships with co-workers and clients alike.
- Digital literacy including proficiency in LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Proficiency in Social Media marketing will be an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills essential with a high proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and ancillary software
- A creative individual with the ability to work autonomously as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent numeric, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong focus, attention to detail and the ability to think quickly.
- The ability to work unsupervised and be self-motivated.
Expectations & Tasks:
- Manage the Reception, Telephones and Boardroom Reservations
- Manage Social Media Accounts
- Manage Director Diaries
- Handling Company Enquiries
- Sorting and Distributing Mail
- Arranging Travel and Hotel Bookings
- Assist Financial Planning Team with administration
- Assist with Marketing and Event Planning
- 1-2 years’ experience in Reception
- 1-2 years’ experience in Administration
- Experience in managing Social Media Accounts preferable but not essential
- Experience in marketing preferable but not essential
This role will initially be on a six-month contract basis with a view to becoming a permanent role.
All applicants should forward their CV by email only in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the job you are applying for.
Metis Ireland are an equal opportunity employer. Individuals are selected on the basis of their abilities and merits to perform the tasks required. Our policy is to be fair and consistent in all aspects of our business. We recognise respect and value differences and diversity. We embrace equality as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients and our success.
All applications received will be dealt with confidentially and subject to the company recruitment and selection processes.
Metis Ireland Financial Planning Ltd t/a Metis Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
All content provided in these blog posts is intended for information purposes only and should not be interpreted as financial advice. You should always engage the services of a fully qualified independent financial adviser before entering any financial contract. Metis Ireland Financial Planning Ltd t/a Metis Ireland will not be held responsible for any actions taken as a result of reading these blog posts