We Are Hiring
Working as part of a world class team at Metis Ireland, our financial planners work with our private client managers to provide clients with a long-term financial plan that allows them to realise their dreams, goals and aspirations. Our financial planners provide world class financial planning service at all times in line with our mission and vision.
Competitive basic salary and bonus structure
Life Assurance & Disability Benefit
Flexible working options
Maternity / Paternity benefits
Qualification financial assistance
Employee assistance programme
Head of Financial Planning
Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyse financial and personal information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients’ financial objectives.
• Building long term holistic financial plans for our clients and their families
• Presenting plans alongside private client managers to clients.
• Preparing written recommendations and statements of suitability in line with the Metis Ireland house view.
• Gathering information: observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
• Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships — developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time
• Evaluating information to determine compliance with standards — using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, and standards.
• Answer clients’ questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies.
• Review clients’ accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, environmental concerns, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
• Manage client portfolios, keeping client plans up-to-date.
• Prepare or interpret for client’s information such as investment performance reports, financial document summaries, or income projections.
• Investigate available investment opportunities to determine compatibility with client financial plans.
• Any other Ad-Hoc duties as assigned
Is this you?
• Functional use of Microsoft applications (word, excel, powerpoint)
• Familiarity with CRM system (Tishkint preferred but not essential)
• Familiarity with financial analysis software (Voyant preferred but not essential)
• Customer and personal service experience; knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• English language; knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Compliance and Governance; knowledge and adherence to CPD, MCC and F&P requirements
• Clerical; knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
• Integrity — being honest and ethical.
• Dependability — reliable, responsible, and fulfilling obligations.
• Attention to detail — being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Concern for others — sensitivity to others’ needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
• Persistence — in the face of obstacles.
• Analytical thinking — analysing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
• Achievement/Effort — establishing and maintaining goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
• Initiative — willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Adaptability/Flexibility — be open to change and to variety in the workplace.
2+ years in a similar role
Membership of LIA or IOB (essential)
30th November 2021
How to apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter for the attention of Sinéad Clinton to email@example.com
This role will initially be on a six-month contract basis with a view to becoming a permanent role.
Metis Ireland are an equal opportunity employer. Individuals are selected on the basis of their abilities and merits to perform the tasks required. Our policy is to be fair and consistent in all aspects of our business. We recognise respect and value differences and diversity. We embrace equality as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients and our success.
All applications received will be dealt with confidentially and subject to the company recruitment and selection processes.
Metis Ireland Financial Planning Ltd t/a Metis Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
All content provided in these blog posts is intended for information purposes only and should not be interpreted as financial advice. You should always engage the services of a fully qualified financial adviser before entering any financial contract. Metis Ireland Financial Planning Ltd t/a Metis Ireland will not be held responsible for any actions taken as a result of reading these blog posts.