Metis Ireland are Recruiting – Administration Support
The Administrator will work closely with our team of Financial Planners, delivering a high quality and effective service to our clients. This is a great opportunity and is a potential stepping stone to numerous possible career paths.
- Have the ability to build positive relationships with co-workers and clients alike.
- Excellent computer skills essential with a high proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and ancillary software
- Excellent numeric, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong focus, attention to detail and the ability to think quickly.
- The ability to work unsupervised and be self-motivated.
Expectations & Tasks:
- End to end management of sales pipeline
- Understand and address client enquiries in a timely fashion
- Handle telephone enquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- Ensuring that all compliance procedures are adhered to on a day to day basis
- Thoroughly document queries, investigations and actions on our CRM system
- Maintain customer/policy records through the client management system
- Preparation of regular review process for clients.
- Responsible for identifying and resolving problems within established guidelines
- Expected to use some initiative but refer more complex problems to Management as appropriate
- Providing general office administrative support including filing/scanning/photocopying, post, processing payments etc.
- Support the Financial Planning team in delivering a full client service proposition in a professional, timely and efficient manner.
- Attend staff and training meetings when necessary.
- Assist with any ad hoc projects that arise
- Willing to work as part of a team and be flexible with duties as part of their growth plan within the team
- 1-2 years Office Administration experience preferably in a Financial Services environment
- QFA or relevant industry qualification preferable but not essential
This role will initially be on a six-month contract basis with a view to becoming a permanent role.
All applicants should forward their CV by email only in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the job you are applying for.
Metis Ireland are an equal opportunity employer. Individuals are selected on the basis of their abilities and merits to perform the tasks required. Our policy is to be fair and consistent in all aspects of our business. We recognise respect and value differences and diversity. We embrace equality as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients and our success.
All applications received will be dealt with confidentially and subject to the company recruitment and selection processes.
Metis Ireland Financial Planning Ltd t/a Metis Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
All content provided in these blog posts is intended for information purposes only and should not be interpreted as financial advice. You should always engage the services of a fully qualified independent financial adviser before entering any financial contract. Metis Ireland Financial Planning Ltd t/a Metis Ireland will not be held responsible for any actions taken as a result of reading these blog posts