Metis Ireland are Recruiting – Administration Support
Metis Ireland Administration Support – Job Description
Metis Ireland is a financial planning firm that offers our clients honest experienced financial planning advice. As our firm continues to grow an exciting opportunity has arisen for a new role as Administration Support to our Financial Planning Team in our Head Office in Limerick City.
Key responsibilities of this position will include:
- Providing administration support to the Financial Planning team
- Supporting the financial planning team in delivering a high quality and effective service to our clients
- Handling a wide variety of administrative queries from clients
- Dealing with standard administration requests within agreed service turn around
- Providing customer service and sales support.
- Liaising with life companies, Broker Consultants and Broker Services.
- Preparation of client regular reviews
- End to end management of new business applications
- Tasks or projects given on an ad hoc basis by Head of Financial Planning Team.
- QFA qualified or progress in QFA examinations and participating in CPD.
- At least two years relevant experience
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong administration and compliance background
- Motivated, self starterwill work on own initiative and appreciative of the regulatory nature of the business.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Metis Ireland Financial Planning Ltd t/a Metis Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
All content provided in these blog posts is intended for information purposes only and should not be interpreted as financial advice. You should always engage the services of a fully qualified independent financial adviser before entering any financial contract. Metis Ireland Financial Planning Ltd t/a Metis Ireland will not be held responsible for any actions taken as a result of reading these blog posts