WHO ARE WE:
Metis Ireland is Munster’s Leading Financial Planning Advisory firm. Established in 2014 with the coming together of two existing Limerick brokerages we have experienced rapid growth since our formation. This is a result of our organisation’s strong team based approach to offering our customers the best advice possible at all times.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an ambitious recent graduate to join our Financial Planning team. This role will suit graduates who are self-motivated, enjoy working as part of a team and have strong problem solving skills.
What does our Graduate Position Entail?
- 3 Year Training Programme in such areas as
- Retirement Planning
- Lifestyle Planning
- Cash Flow Modelling
- Estate Planning
- Business and Family Protection
- Full Support in seeking your professional qualifications, QFA (Qualified Financial Advisor) and RPA (Retirement Planning Advice)
- Full Training programme for our financial planning software
- The opportunity to work side by side with our co-founders and gain an in-depth knowledge on the operations of our firm.
- Assist with the Processing of all new business applications
- Management of Sales Pipeline
- Preparation of client reviews
- Preparation of client recommendations
- Deal with all third party service providers including Investment Managers, Insurance Companies and Legal/Accounting firms
- Ensure compliance with regulatory time frames and Service Level Agreements
- Participate in general administration and ad hoc work across the wider team as required
This is an exciting opportunity to establish a clear career path for our successful applicant.
To apply for the graduate programme please contact us on 061 518365 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org